So... How Does This Work?
Make An Appointment
- Decide which float system you'd like to reserve. Each of our four float systems are located in private rooms with showers. Choose from a Float Pod (we have two of these), the Standard Float Room, or the Deluxe Float Room. Want to know more about the differences between pods and rooms? Click here!
- Make your appointment online where you can view our schedule and see what's available... or give us a call to book!
*When you make an appointment online or by phone, we'll take your first/last name, phone and email. You'll get an email confirmation with a link to some important tips for your first visit. Two days before your appointment, you'll get a text message reminder, and (if it's your first float) we'll always try to contact you by phone to make sure you got the important tips about your first visit with us. If you think you made an appointment, but haven't received any of these notifications, then give us a call because you may not have completed the process.
- Before your fist visit, be sure to read these important tips.
- Arrive early to check in and sign our waiver
Pick Your Color & Pick Your Music
Our float systems give you the ability to customize each visit.
We'll Show You To Your Room
- All amenities are provided for you. (towel, washcloths, earplugs, makeup wipes, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, q-tips, and hair dryers
- You'll shower before floating to help keep oil, debris, and hair and body products out of the tank water.
- You're in control of the lid, open and close it as you see fit.
- There's an intercom within the float system to communicate with the front desk should you need anything adjusted during your session.
After Your Float
Take another shower to rinse the salt of your body. Your skin will fee soft from the Epsom salt and, believe it or not, your skin won't even be pruned up! We have additional amenities in the 'Prep Room' where you can prepare to go about your day. You'll find hair dryers, q-tips, lotion, contact solution. If you don't need to hurry off, relax in the lounge and enjoy a cup of tea by Homegrown Herb and Tea!
In Case You Were Wondering
About How The Water Is Cleaned
These beautifully designed float systems feature state of the art filtration technology, filtering the water through three different systems down to one micron, the same purity required of drinking water. This is accomplished through the use of a carbon filter, UV light, and Ozone Infusion. The water in the pod completes this cycle three times between each session. The float systems also feature a variety of colored LED lights and hi-fidelity sonar speakers for music as well as communication with the front desk attendant. These are the same floatation systems that were installed in the New England Patriot's training facility just before their most recent Super Bowl Championship season (Coincidence? You decide.)
About The Products That We Use