WE ARE OPEN!!
Cleaning has always been our priority, we’ve made a few adjustments and additions to our routine, we’ll also need your help to limit the spread of COVID-19, so please review the following changes to procedures before your appointment.
CHANGES (IN PLACE FOR THE TIME BEING) INCLUDE:
- Appointments are now staggered – to reduce the amount of people in common areas at one time, with two appointments starting each hour, on the hour throughout the day.
- The tea station and lounge will remain closed – with this in mind if you would like water during your appointment, please bring some with you.
- Please wait for your appointment in your car – we will call you when your room is ready, on that note, make sure to provide your cell phone number when booking your appointment, this way we will have the correct number to reach.
- Come prepared with a mask – to wear in the common areas.
- Consider light and music preferences prior to your appointment – this will streamline check-in and reduce face to face interactions, the light and music options can be found here on our website.
- If this is your first time at Float Harder – please work with our staff to complete your orientation, waiver and check-in prior to arrival, we’ll be in touch to help with the process.
We hope these changes won’t need to last forever and look forward to more personal interactions and hanging out before and after floats, like the good old days… you know like back in February. AS ALWAYS, please stay home if you are not feeling well and our staff will do the same.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER
Come see how the many benefits of floating can improve your well-being:
Thank you for your interest in our float center. We are a float spa in Portland, Maine. Looking for a new experience? Try the ultimate tool for relaxation. Our sensory deprivation tanks will help you to relax your muscles and clear your mind. If you experience chronic pain, enjoy meditation, feel overwhelmed by sensory over load, are looking for that competitive edge, or just want to relax, then treat yourself to a session in one of our float pods or float rooms!