Here Are Some Important Things To Know
- our procedures have temporarily changed in response to the pandemic, these changes are outlined on our homepage, in your appointment confirmation emails, and our staff will be in touch to guide you through these changes
- You’ll need to show up about 15-20 minutes early. We have a waiver for you to read and a short instructional video that you need to watch. (even if you’ve floated somewhere else, you’ll want to learn how to use the controls in our pods)
- We provide everything you need to float! If you wear contacts, you’ll want to bring a case to keep them in. (No, you don’t need to bring a swimsuit or towel.)
- You may want to eat a light meal, avoid having too much caffeine, and avoid shaving to ensure optimal comfort while floating.
- Call if you have any questions about your appointment! 207.400.5187
Hey Over-Achievers, Want To Get Ahead Of The Game?
Complete these two tasks before you arrive and you can show up just 5 minutes before your appointment instead of arriving 15-20 minutes prior.
Watch our instructional video:
Keep an eye out for your waiver link: it will be found in your confirmation email. If you don’t see it, we can resend the link in an email or a text message.
That’s It, You’re Ready To Float!
Now that you’ve completed these two tasks you can arrive just 5 minutes before your appointment. We’ll get you checked in, go over any questions you have, and show you around the place!
*At check in you will be asked for your address. Your address is required for the purpose of our waiver, we do not sell your information or send promotional mailings. You will be asked to provide an emergency contact, if no emergency contact is provided we will call 911 in the case of an emergency. We’ll have you sign your waiver electronically in store before your first visit. We also request that you watch our instructional video even if you have floated somewhere else before because it explains how our specific float tanks work and it is important that you understand how to use them properly.