Please Review Our Temporary Procedures In Effect
REOPENED AS OF JUNE 1ST!
As a proactive measure to help efforts to limit COVID-19 spread and exposure, maintain the health of our staff and the community at large, we made the decision to temporarily close Float Harder in March. We continue to feel confident that floating is a low risk activity, however, Float Harder is a public space and those implications had to be considered.
The temporary closure turned out to be a busy time for owner’s Amy & James Harder. Countless hours of research, conference calls, podcasts and webinars were poured into a reopening plan. The Harder’s also serve on the board of directors and multiple committees for the Floatation Tank Association and have been actively involved in collaborating with sanitation experts and researchers in the float industry to formulate best practices for float centers during this pandemic.
Cleaning has always been our priority, we’ve made a few adjustments and additions to our routine, we’ll also need your help to limit the spread of COVID-19, so please review the following changes to procedures before your appointment.
CHANGES (IN PLACE FOR THE TIME BEING) INCLUDE:
- Appointments are now staggered – to reduce the amount of people in common areas at one time, with two appointments starting each hour, on the hour throughout the day.
- The tea station and lounge will remain closed – with this in mind if you would like water during your appointment, please bring some with you. We’re offering our tea bags individually packaged for the road, so you’re welcome to still enjoy a cup of tea- at home! Or somewhere else..just not here (for now!).
- Please wait for your appointment in your car – we will call you when your room is ready, on that note, make sure to provide your cell phone number when booking your appointment, this way we will have the correct number to reach you.
- Come prepared with a mask – to wear in the common areas.
- Consider light and music preferences prior to your appointment – this will streamline check-in and reduce face to face interactions, the light and music options can be found here on our website.
- If this is your first time at Float Harder – please work with our staff to complete your orientation, waiver and check-in prior to arrival, we’ll be in touch to help with the process.
We hope these changes won’t need to last forever and look forward to more personal interactions and hanging out before and after floats, like the good old days… you know like back in February. AS ALWAYS, please stay home if you are not feeling well and our staff will do the same.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER
Come see how the many benefits of floating can improve your well-being, book your float online or call us 207.400.5187.